A party like no other! The White Girl Rosé wine, made by the FAT JEW and BABE WALKER is being launched at a party of epic proportions, powered by Tablelist. Make sure you’re there to celebrate like a basic bitch! See below for details…
- Date: July 12th
- Venue: The Beath at the Dream (355 West 16th Street, New York, 10011)
ABOUT THE EVENT
The Instagram sensation known as ‘The FAT JEW’ and author of best-selling book, White Girl Problems, BABE WALKER have joined forces to create their own brand of wine: White Girl Rosé. The two came together to ensure that the rosé shortage that had occured in the Hamptons ’14 would “NEVER [happen] AGAIN”. The wine is to be drunk through a straw, straight out of the bottle (see photo above!). The party will include crazy surprises including alcohol-infused edibles, bottle-themed games and much more! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to Rosé, Rinse, Repeat! #thisissous
Tickets are sold exclusively through Tablelist!
- Start at $95
- Tickets grant entry to The Beach on July 12th, 2015
- You will receive a booking receipt on your Bookings page in Tablelist with a unique QR code, as well as an email confirmation with PDF
- Bring your phone with QR code, or print your booking receipt for entry to the venue
- Start at $3,500
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- All events are 21+
- This ticket is subject to a 10% processing fee
- No alcohol permitted on premises other than that served by the licensed vendors of this event.
- Credit DOES NOT APPLY to tickets.
- ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL: NO REFUNDS.
This event is EXCLSUIVE to Tabelist. Click below to book your ticket. We’ll see you there!