It seems fun, but revolutionizing the nightlife industry is hard work. That’s why we need you! We’re looking for cool, smart, motivated people who want to be part of a team that’s directly transforming an 8 billion dollar industry. And we’re looking for someone on your college campus.
What is Tablelist?
We’re the tech company looking to transform the nightlife industry. How? By giving users instant access to the most exclusive nightclubs, lounges, roof decks, and pool parties their city has to offer. With Tablelist, users can book VIP tables and bottle service at the click of a button, anywhere, anytime, and from any device.
Check out the experience here:
What does it take to be the next Tablelist Campus Ambassador?
We’re looking for the best of the best. You’ll be the voice of the brand on your campus. We need someone who’s fun, ambitious, and excited to share this brand with the world. The ideal candidate is charismatic, approachable, and a networker through and through - Not to mention also...
- - Someone with great organizational and communication skills.
- - We’re looking for a natural born leader and someone ready to tackle any problem.
- - Involved in the nightlife scene on your campus and in the city of Boston.
Do you know what’s going on tonight?
- - Connected: great presence on social media and familiar with the social and student organizations at your school.
- - Excited to be part of a team that’s changing an entire industry!
What's in it for you?
Tablelist is a rapidly expanding startup, and you’ll be instrumental in not only building the brand on your campus, but also implementing multiple marketing projects with our all-star marketing team. How’s that for a resume builder? In addition, our Ambassadors get the following benefits:
- - Hands on marketing and sales experience in a true startup environment
- - Exclusive access to our VIP member parties
- - A credit & cash allowance so you can celebrate your free time like royalty
- - Early access to all of our secret new features
- - Promo swag - Tshirts, Sunglasses, Stickers, Bottles?
- - All the fun that comes with working with the most fun, innovative team in Boston