Looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a fast-growing tech startup that’s revolutionizing the nightlife industry? Then you’ve come to the right place! We’re searching for top-notch Tablelist Brand Ambassadors throughout the DMV to spread the love and get people using Tablelist.
Here’s a great opportunity to get involved with us and learn a bit about how we roll. Think you’ve got the right stuff? Sign up for Tablelist by downloading the Tablelist app, then click the button below to apply!
We’re looking for cool, smart, all-stars to help spread the Tablelist love this semester! You need to be excited to talk to anyone about Tablelist, be comfortable in an ‘all hands on deck’ environment, flexible to help out with some awesome events and you have to thrive in a startup culture. As a Tablelist Brand Ambassador, you will embody Tablelist’s identity, demeanor and values.
The key element of brand ambassadors lies in your ability to use promotional strategies that will strengthen our brand relationship and influence a large audience to use Tablelist.
What we offer:
- Unlimited earning potential
- Early stage startup experience
- Working closely with the Tablelist team, which offers great opportunities for independent personal and professional development.
- Steep learning curve, responsibility and daily challenges.
- Attending numerous nightlife and networking events.
- Flexible working hours but minimum commitment.
- Hit the streets everywhere and attend on-site events at bars, restaurants, nightclubs, pool parties, concerts, and festivals — and get every person there to sign up!
- Help make Tablelists a top-of-mind brand and the nightlife option of choice by encouraging ongoing and consistent use of Tablelist.
- Work as much as you want around your schedule while remaining 15-30 sign ups per week.
- Aiding the marketing team for Tablelist events/partnerships to engage attendees as street marketing team.
- Loves the Tablelist brand and be all about Tablelist while having a good understanding about the app and its functions.
- A real hustler who gets down and dirty!
- Outgoing, team-oriented, and energetic and has a good understanding of the local area.
- Not afraid to jump into projects, reach out to contacts, and move quickly to grow the brand.
- Has marketing, sales, promotions, or events experience (not required, but strongly preferred).
Think you’ve got what it takes? Apply NOW by signing up for Tablelist, then click below to send us your application.
Check out the experience here: